This is great! I was nominated for this award by Neferet of Stay for a Spell, thank you so much!
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person that nominated you (check)
2. You must answer 10 questions, nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link to their blog
3. Comment on your nominees’ blog to let them know you’ve nominated them
So… let’s look at the questions!
1) Who’s your favourite philosopher? Hmm… difficult. I must admit I don’t know that many philosophers (though I plan to reread Sophie’s World). In college we learnt about French philosopher Merleau-Ponty, one of the first modern philosophers to recognize the importance of the body in being in our world. We both have a body and are a body. I like his ideas!
2) What is your favourite number? Five, probably because my birthday is in May.
3) What is your favourite animal? Difficult again. I used to be crazy about dolphins when I was a kid. I like butterflies better, now 🙂
4) What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? I don’t have a facebook and twitter account for this blog especially, and because I’m still sort of in the broom closet, I’d rather not share my personal accounts, sorry!
5) What is your favourite time of day? That has to be around sunset, when the sky is alight with all the colours!
6) What was your favourite vacation? My first real vacation with my fiancée to Thasos, an island in Greece with not that many tourists and absolutely fantastic paths and ruins and beaches. Apart from it being our first vacation together, we took a 5 hour walk from the village where we were to a village nearby, travelling through wondrous nature. The beach was also great, you could see all the way to the bottom!
7) What is your favourite physical activity? Playing a korfball match!
8) Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Apple juice 🙂
9) What is your favourite flower? Difficult one again. Tilia has to be my favourite, if that counts 😉 I love the sight of a tree in bloom and the smell reminds me of when I was younger and we always had soap with tilia scent.
10) What is your passion? Getting people to become active and play some kind of sport. I believe everybody is fit for sport, but just different types of sport and perhaps less regular sports. Besides having much fun, exercising is good for you!
I’m new on WordPress and I don’t know 10 blogs… But I’ll nominate the ones I follow 🙂
Congratulations everyone! I really enjoy reading your blog every time and many people with me 🙂